Business Process Outsourcing
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) spans the delivery of front office (customer facing) processes, back office (generic business) processes and middle office (business specific, operational) processes by a third party to improve cost and / or quality of delivery.
Our inhouse development team can develop lightweight, process enhancing web applications in relatively short timeframes. This supports our Business Process Outsourcing capability, as it enables us to deliver not only the resource to carry out the outsourced duties but standalone technology to manage the process using logic and workflow tools. Having web-based platforms to deliver our outsourcing solutions also gives our client transparency in our services, coupled with service analytics that we provide, to support all outsourced activities.
What processes can you outsource?
- Data entry and internet research related process
- Call centre and customer support processes
- Remote technical support processes (via remote connection, chat or phone)
- Software development and related processes
- Web design and other design related processes
- Other custom processes that is unique to your business
What are the benefits?
- Better operational efficiency
- Instant access to highly qualified staff
- Cost savings
- Expertise in working with small to medium businesses
- Trusted by 100+ businesses across the UK
- Guaranteed confidentiality and data security systems
We provide fleet customers and self-drive hire companies with outsourced comprehensive and bespoke ‘Integrated Solutions for incident and claims management’ covering all types of vehicles throughout the United Kingdom.
Our team has extensive knowledge and understanding of the UK motor sector, having worked for and providing outsourced services to some of the leading UK commercial fleets, brokers, insurers and daily rental organisations over the past 13 years. Our operational experience in implementing and effectively managing motor claims has enabled us to deliver significant costs savings and reduce administration complexity for our clients. We also provide full visibility of our performance with access to our unique claims management system which has the ability to store all incident details and claims data in one facility, Activenet. With the retrieval from a single integrated data warehouse, ActiveDashboard.
With a history going back to 2007, TTS360’s incident and claims management business has been built on the core principles of first-class customer service, and transparency of process which delivers significant customers benefits.
Claims Management Services:
- Incident / Accident notifications managed in-house 24/7/365 utilising various dynamic reporting solutions
- Liability triage and fraud identification
- We operate an extremely effective pro-active third party capture team, which is in-house and operates 24/7/365
- Own fleet repairs will be effectively managed with a view to minimising vehicle downtime and ensuring costs are controlled throughout the repair process
- Our in-house engineers have on average 28 years of comprehensive experience each within the car and commercial fleet industry and their key focus is ensuring the repair methods and costs are fair and reasonable and the overall vehicle off road time is kept to a minimum
- We deliver a highly successful motor subrogation process that maximises the sums recovered whilst minimising the average lifecycle of the claims
What are the benefits?
- The accident management process and claims cycle are seamless, offering a reduction in the customers’ administrative burden and resources required to handle their motor vehicle claim
- Uniquely positioned to minimise indemnity costs via our ethical and transparent processes
- Ability to provide a complete end to end claims handling solution, working with chosen partners who are experts in their field, insurance sector specialists and have a predisposition in delivering improved levels of customer service and performance. TTS360 have a clear focus to remove process complexity and reduce the overall cost of each element of every claim for our customers
- The full claims handling solution is a bespoke and modular build to meet the specific needs of customers and delivers significant cost savings
- ActiveDashboard reporting provides online and real-time data to make those all-important risk management decisions
Risk Management is applicable to most organisations, as they face exposures‐sets of circumstances that could give rise to losses. The losses may never occur, but the organisation must plan for the possibility that they will. Risk management involves the treatment of exposures in a cost‐effective manner to protect the organisation against losses of a fortuitous nature. At TTS360 we have over 50 years practical experience within Risk Management, within domestic and European workplaces.
We provide a proven process to help the identification and assessment of material risks, develop specific mitigation strategies, and assess enterprise-wide technology platforms for ongoing monitoring and reporting.
The team at TTS360 has over 25 years of extensive software and application development experience. This ranges from pure development of small desktop applications, to enterprise deployment of fully project managed implementations to blue chip clients. Our developers are skilled across all technologies, allowing them to offer not only coding, but also key direction in architecture choice and business analytics and design.
Our key service offerings are modular, to allow the customer to decide where we can be of the most assistance, including dovetailing into internal resource.
- External feasibility analysis
- Business analysis and project management.
- Architecture advice and design
- Web and desktop application development
- Automation and integration services
- Mobile applications across iOS, Android and Windows devices
- Fully managed/hosted/maintained solutions